Najar and Sasha inside looking out of the catio. The middle photo is a Siamese that was in the neighbor's yard. Since this is Labor Day, I have been laboring to replace the bathtub after the one I put in three years ago when I remodeled the bathroom cracked. It was a plastic tub with thick styrofoam on the base of the tub. I don't think the styrofoam was stable and the bottom of the tub and it cracked in several places. I replaced it with a modern steel tub with a porcelain finish and a fiber coating surrounding the outside of the tub. It's as thick as a cast iron tub, but much lighter, although it weighs a lot more than the plastic tub, so it was a lot of work wrestling it into place. Since the dimensions are slightly different between the two tubs, I had to redo the plumbing to make it all line up properly.
After I got the tub set and the drain connected, I was working on adjusting the piece of wood that slides into the opening under the tub that gives me access to the drain connections. I had walked back in from making a cut, and I saw Sasha's tail disappear into the opening where she was able to crawl under the floor. While I was really mad at her, it was good I saw her slip into the opening, otherwise, I would have sealed her in the floor under the tub.
I finally got the shower enclosure back up, so the new tub is ready to go. All I need to do now is finish the area around the top of the enclosure and put the tracks back in for the ceiling. I finished the ceiling a few months ago after thinking about it for almost three years, only to take it apart to remove the shower enclosure so I could remove the cracked tub.